To accept the award, one must:
- Display the award and link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
- Notify the winners.
- I don’t drive, by choice. As a Californian over age 40, this makes me more of a freak than a three-armed man.
- I’ve set foot on all seven continents, including Antarctica.
- I once tripped George Takei (not on purpose).
- My heritage is part Southern white trash, part Chinese.
- I really, really, really hate hand-sewing. And I’m really, really, really slow at it. But I’ve been doing a whole hell of a lot more of it recently. Ugh.
- I was in a sorority in college.
- I legally changed my name &, no, not when I got married.
This award has been going around, so I had to hunt to find bloggers I admired who hadn’t already been nominated (& I think there are still some repeats here).
15 inspiring bloggers:
- A Gentlewoman’s Creative Blog
- Jenny La Fleur
- Designs by Victoria
- Centuries Sewing
- A Dressmaker’s Workshop
- Kit’s Clothing Collection
- Historically Speaking
- I’m Living History
- A Dedicated Follower of Fashion
- Arrayed in Dreams
- Elizabethan Mafia
- The Spanish Seamstress
- Raised Heels
- Mode Historique
Check out all these sites if you haven’t before — they’re great reading!